Second workshop on collective measures to accompany the fisheries sector
On 6 April, Ailes Marines organised a second workshop on collective measures to accompany the fishing industry:
The President of the CDPMEM22, the Director of the CCI Côtes d'Armor as manager of the fish market, the President of the GALPA Pays de Saint-Brieuc, the Sea and Coastal Commission and the President of the Comité Régional Conchylicole Bretagne Nord as an actor seeking to develop synergies with the entire fishing industry participated.
This workshop invited the main actors of the departmental fishing industry to share their points of view on the actions to be carried out for the benefit of the sector.
5 areas of support were proposed:
- Traceability (labelling / transmission of information within the sector, etc.)
- Recovery (Circular economy approaches for the recovery of co-products, shell waste, etc.)
- Acquisition and sharing of knowledge (resources, activities, socio-economic assessment, etc.)
- Promotion (trades, local seafood products, reputation of the Bay's products, collective catering, etc.)
- Diversification of income sources (complementary productions, added value, new techniques, etc.)
This workshop also addressed the question of the framework of Ailes Marine's intervention and the formalisation of its intervention in complementarity with existing support (GALPAs present on the territory, EPCIs, Brittany Region, etc.).
This meeting is part of the consultation process initiated by Ailes Marines, in the framework of the Management and Monitoring Committee.