Ailes Marines is mobilising the expertise of local companies to help it build the Saint-Brieuc offshore wind farm.
They work with us
Preferential use of companies in the Brittany and Grand-Ouest regions
Since 2012, right from the start of the project, Ailes Marines has been determined to make the Saint-Brieuc wind farm a driving force for economic development in the region, with the aim of bringing together and getting the region's businesses to work on the project.
Ailes Marines has therefore favoured the use of local companies. For example, the companies selected were mainly from Brittany and the Grand-Ouest region for :
- carrying out environmental studies, drawing up a development plan for the maintenance base
- installation and removal of cardinal and marker buoys
- supply of weather & turbidity buoys, civil engineering works, etc.
- lublic debates and other events
- The manufacture of components for wind turbine foundations
- Coordination of marine works
Many jobs mobilized in the region for the development of the project
By calling on large companies, small and medium-sized businesses and local ETIs to carry out various works and services, the development of the Saint-Brieuc offshore wind farm has generated additional activity in the region, but has also enabled the development and sustainability of specific local skills.