Ailes Marines is mobilising the expertise of local companies to help it build the Saint-Brieuc offshore wind farm.
They work with us
Preferential use of companies in the Brittany region
and the Grand-Ouest region
Since 2012, right from the start of the project, Ailes Marines has been determined to make the Saint-Brieuc wind farm a driving force for economic development in the region, with the aim of bringing together and getting the region's businesses to work on the project.
Ailes Marines has therefore favoured the use of local companies. For example, the companies selected were mainly from Brittany and the Grand-Ouest region for :
- The realization of environmental studies, the realization of the development plan of the maintenance base
- Installation and de-installation of cardinal and marker buoys
- Supply of weather and turbidity buoys, civil engineering works, etc.
- Public debates and other events
- The manufacture of components for wind turbine foundations
- Coordination of marine works