Territorial Offshore Wind Development Officer (M/F)
Offshore Wind France
Reporting To (Business)
Offshore Development Manager - France
Full-time (5 days/week)
Following the roadmap defined in the PPE (Programmation Pluriannuelle de l’Energie), the French government is launching offshore wind tenders processes on a regular basis: Normandy (AO4, ongoing, 1GW, bottom fixed), Brittany (AO5, ongoing, 250MW, floating), Mediterranean (AO6, floating), etc. The objective of the State is to award 1GW of offshore wind capacity per year from 2024.
Iberdrolais prequalified for AO4 and AO5 and ambitions to pursue its long-term growth plan in the French renewable energy market.
One of the key stakes for a candidate to maximize the chances of success for the upcoming offshore tenders in France is to guarantee as much as possible the adequation of its offer with the expectations of the stakeholders and its integration in the context of the “Territory”.
Key tasks and Responsibilities
- The position is totally integrated withing the Bid Preparation Team. The Stakeholder Manager reports to the head of the Development Package of the Bid Preparation Team. He/she works on the ongoing tenders or for the future tenders under preparation by the French State.
- Depending on the progress of the tenders, he/she will performs the following activities
- Follow-up and participation of the public debates, in representation of Iberdrola. If it is over, analysis of the documentation of the public debates
- Organisation of and/or participation in consultation meetings or any event with elected representatives, local authorities, sea users, associations, industrialists or economic players, clusters, etc., in order to identify and understand their expectations
- Transmission to the other members of the Bid Preparation Team of all information coming from the “Territory” to be taken into account for the preparation of Iberdrola’s bids
- Identification and transmission to the Bid Preparation Team of proposals to maximize the adequation of the bids with the “Territory”
- Sharing with the stakeholders of the “Territory” of the approach of Iberdrola for its bid, in order to get their feedback
- Drafting or revising application notes related to Iberdrola's local involvement.
- Education: institute of Political Sciences or Territory Planning, if possible with a speciality in Renewable Energies project development, ideally for Marines Energies
- At least 3 to 5 year of credible and successful experience in similar activities
- Interpersonal skills, good listening skills, good oral and written expression skills
- Good ability to work in an international and multidisciplinary team
- Native French, fluent in English
- Position based in Paris, with frequent travel in France (several days per week).