Iberdrola is an international energy producer and supplier of Spanish origin, established in 31 countries, with some 35,000 employees. Iberdrola is the world leader in wind energy and one of the major players in the European offshore wind industry.
Iberdrola has been present in France since 2004, through its subsidiary Iberdrola Renouvelables France (head office in La Défense and branch in Saint-Brieuc).
As part of its activities in France, Iberdrola is currently developing the Baie de Saint-Brieuc offshore wind project (see description below).
The Baie de Saint-Brieuc offshore wind project is being developed by Ailes Marines, a company wholly owned by Iberdrola. This project is the result of the call for tenders for offshore wind power launched by the French government in 2011. It is a project of 62 wind turbines of 8 MW (496 MW in total) spread over an area of 75 km2. The nearest wind turbine is located more than 16 km from the coast. Construction of the wind farm will start in 2021, with full commissioning in 2023.
For more information, visit our website www.ailes-marines.bzh.
The position is located within the Iberdrola Renewables France Communication Division.
The team is composed of 2 people and 3 agencies. Reporting to the Iberdrola Renewables France Communications Manager, your mission, as a Junior External Communications OfficerYou will contribute to the implementation of the external communication strategy to promote Ailes Marines' activities.
Objective: To promote the project, its image and its news.
As a Junior External Communications Officer, you will be responsible for supporting the implementation of the media and non-media strategy for the Baie de Saint Brieuc offshore wind farm project led by Ailes Marines.
To know more:
- Follow the design and layout of documents and communication media in conjunction with the stakeholder management teams (brochures, leaflets, Powerpoint, etc.);
- In conjunction with our digital agency, participate in the development of the project newsletter;
- In conjunction with our web agency, contribute to the updating of the website for the works part;
- In conjunction with our PR agency, contribute to the planning, coordination and preparation or directly prepare communication events (press briefings, press reviews, conferences, trade shows, stands, etc.);
- Contribute to the production of digital content (organisation of photo shoots, promotional videos for the project);
- Participating in the development of communication campaigns in Brittany and monitoring ROI.
Partnerships & territory animation :
- In conjunction with the stakeholder management teams, participate in the coordination of the project's communication and territorial animation actions that will take place in Brittany;
- Follow the partnership-sponsorship between the actors of the territory and the project;
- Contribute to and ensure the development and updating of stand kits;
- Manage the stocks of territorial goodies in collaboration with the Iberdrola Renewables France communication officer;
- Managing and monitoring the partnership budget with the administrative department.
Education: Bac +4/5 and more (Sciences Po, business school, Celsa ...)
Tools : Mastery of the office pack (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), notions on DTP software (Adobe Photoshop).
Strong writing skills, creativity, reflection, and source of proposals.
- Organization / Self-management skills: Versatility, pragmatism, punctuality, rigor, curiosity, responsiveness, diplomacy, good interpersonal skills, taste for teamwork.
- Languages: French mother tongue, good level of English.
Note: knowledge of the energy sector would be a plus.
Position based in Saint Brieuc (with travel to La Défense) or Paris La Défense. (with a strong regional presence)
Start date: as soon as possible
Type of contract Permanent contract until the end of 2023
Send your application to email@example.com