Grade [Annex 1]
OL16 - UK
Reporting To (Project)
Cost Control Manager / Project Controls Manager
Reporting To (Business)
Head of Project Controls
Paris / London
Full-time (5 days/ week)
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Providing support to the project in the implementation of the STB Cost Control and Procurement Procedure.
- Managing the project activities related to the Purchasing process (Delegated tenders, Sourcing Requests for centralized orders and variations).
- Providing support in the creation and maintenance of the project budget and SAP availability.
- Purchase Requisition/Order Approval (from a cost control perspective, i.e. budget verification and coding);
- Supporting & maintaining the invoicing & payment procedure.
- Producing Monthly Cost Control Reports including all the necessary budget information (i.e. Actuals, Commitment, Invoicing, Availability,)
- Coordinating and verifying the completion of the month-end Value of Work Done;
- Providing ad-hoc 'cost control' support to the Project
- Monitoring open POs and closing PO's when needed. Annual roll over of POs.
- Weekly reporting: Purchase requisitions released, Payments done, Status of invoices
- Liaising with the Cost Control Manager, Project Controls Manager, Project Planner, Risk Manager and Change Manager in order to understand project issues and anticipate (and mitigate) their impact on the project's budget;
- Managing extraordinary payment requests.
- Experience in Cost Control for large EPC projects.
- Experience in Offshore wind projects
- Master of Engineering, Business Management degree or equivalent qualifications.
- Proven significant experience of IT applications (SAP, Microsoft Office, Document Management Systems)
- Proven significant experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence at various levels of an organisation
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- French and Spanish desirable.
- Cost Control Manager
- Project Controls Manager
- Iberdrola Corporate Control
- Package Managers/Budget Holders
- Procurement / Contract Management
- Project Manager
- Project Planner
- Project Risk Manager
- Project Change Manager
- Project Administrator