Marine Coordinator Assistant – IT Support (m/f/d)
To join us : as soon as possible for a defined period until end of December 2023.
Type de travail
Full time (5 days/week)
Place of work
Marine Coordination Centre in Pleudaniel / Lézardrieux (France)
- Assisting in the daily running of the marine coordination office
- Carrying out marine coordination duties for the project according to instructions from Lead Marine Coordinator and Marine Coordinators
- Assisting in site inductions
- Assisting in CTV sailing plans
- Support with general IT issues and being the focal point of contact for issues with different software used in the project (e.g. managing day to day problems that system may have, issuing tickets to rectify bugs, improve functionality of the system, acting as interface between end user and system operators)
- Support with document control (e.g. migration to Aconex)
- Seaman experience or similar
- Preferably holding a valid deckhand certification
- Experience in the field of offshore wind and work vessel coordination is an advantage
- Good IT skills
- Great diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- French language skills (written and spoken) are a plus
- Full GWO Basic Safety Training certificates, incl. First Aid, Sea Survival, Fire Awareness, Working at Heights, and Manual Handling
- We offer the opportunity to work independently and on your own responsibility in a dynamic team and an extraordinarily interesting working environment. The place of work will be at the Marine Coordination Centre in Pleudaniel / Lézardrieux (France). Through direct involvement in operational issues you will get the chance to develop yourself personally at SeaRenergy. You will have the opportunity to actively participate in processes and projects and gain a comprehensive insight into the wind offshore industry.
- Are you interested?
- Then please apply now through our online application form on our Career website including your salary expectation, your earliest possible starting date and copies of your certificates.