Project assistant Cost Controller (M/F)
STB Project Controls Manager
Reporting To (Business)
Cost Control Manager / Project Controls Manager
Full-time (5 days/ week)
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing support to the project in the implementation of the STB Cost Control and Procurement Procedure.
- Managing the project activities related to the Purchasing process (Delegated tenders, Sourcing Requests for centralized orders and variations).
- Providing support in the creation and maintenance of the project budget and SAP availability.
- Supporting & maintaining the invoicing & payment procedure, including blocking/unblocking invoices.
- Coordinating and verifying the completion of the month-end Value of Work Done;
- Providing ad-hoc ‘cost control’ support to the Project
- Monitoring open POs and closing PO´s when needed. Annual roll over of POs.
- Managing extraordinary payment requests.
- Knowledge of Cost Control for large EPC projects.
- Experience in Offshore wind projects desirable.
- Graduate in Engineering, Business Management degree or equivalent qualifications.
- Knowledge of IT applications (SAP, Microsoft Office, Document Management Systems). Experience desirable.
- Experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence at various levels of an organisation
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- French and Spanish desirable.
- Cost Control Manager
- Cost Controller
- Project Controls Manager
- Iberdrola Corporate Control
- Package Managers/Budget Holders
- Procurement / Contract Management
- Project Manager
- Project Planner
- Project Risk Manager
- Project Change Manager
- Project Administrator